Monday 6 May 2013

Updates: Sensation, University Life and my Dead-Diamond Legacy

This post is really just of updates and to let you know I am still here!!

My life has been very busy recently with preliminatory exams and also real exams :'). I have been in hardly any competitions - pretty sure my last was "Little Miss Cutie" hosted by Hox but I would love to enter some again soon!

I'm still enjoying working at Sensation Magazine and am excited to tell you Issue 25 was released this morning: click here to read!


















***

I've recently re-discovered my passion for building houses, and am thinking about posting some up for download. I'm currently creating a modern/oriental themed house but it is still very much a work in progress. I may post pictures once it is complete!

I only found about Sims 3 University Life about a month ago and after watching the trailer, reading about it and watching The Lazy Game Reviewer's review on Youtube - I really want it! I highly recommend Lazy Game Reviews; they are hilarious and informative. Just pretty awesome in general.

Don't know if anyone has noticed :'), but The Diamond Legacy has kinda been abandoned. I may start it up again but with a much more laid back, casual, random and (hopefully) humorous style of writing. Probably me being the narrator and not the sim. We shall see :).

I have also been considering wiping out all my CC and starting from scratch as I have way too much which is causing my game to lag - I don't use half of it anyway!

Well that's all for now, but I hope to once again post more often!

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment